Sunday, June 15, 2008

TANDY AND ANDREW...

Since uploading the video tribute to Mom and Dad (which occurred without difficulty), it has been challenging trying to do the same for my video from Tandy and Andrew's reception. I did successfully upload a significantly compressed version of the video, but not for the 'blog directly. You can view it (or download it to your own computer) by visiting this link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2248472279538643658

Congratulations again, Tandy and Andrew! I hope that your first few weeks of married life have been great, and that you have many happy years together!

On an unrelated note, haven't I been a posting MADMAN lately? It's a shame that only two people read my 'blog - all of this wasted effort!

3 comments:

Leah & Jon said...

I'll have you know that I still check your blog regularly even if it is normally the same post for a month and the pictures are few and far between!

P.S.
I think I aced that dumb computer lit. class! Thanks for the help!

Don said...

I guess I'll have to increase my known readership number to three! Yippee!

I'm glad your class went well - I'm happy to help.

skier1998 said...

Yes, I wanted to comment on all your new posts... because you certainly have been posting like a MADMAN. Are you feeling okay? I guess if you count me as a faithful reader also... you might be up to FOUR!!!