Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A QUICK UPDATE

I don't have time for a full post, but I wanted to share a couple of my productions that I've done lately. The video below is a tribute to my parents that I made for my niece's wedding, and I was quite pleased with the result. Several people have said they wanted a copy, so I thought I'd post it for everyone to view, if you'd care to. I also have a video of pictures of Tandy and Andrew that I made, but it exceeds the size limit imposed here. I'll render it with different quality settings to comply, and post it when I can.

My short MST class ends soon, and I hope to post news more often over the summer!


4 comments:

skier1998 said...

Uncle Don - you did a really awesome job putting that together. I am not really sure what an appropriate comment to your post is... except that it made me cry again.

Anonymous said...

And, it brings tears to my eyes, again, Donnie! It's great - thanks for posting it so we could listen/watch at our leisure. I missed most of the words of the song at the reception. AND, I'll be looking forward to more frequent posts :-). Love to both..Aunt Mern

Anonymous said...

Hi Don. What a wonderful thing to do. What precious memories it brought back and tears to my eyes.
Thank you for sharing--and I love that song! Ho

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to your parents. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Sharon