Sunday, June 15, 2008

SOME CUTE PICTURES!

My past year of busy-ness has prevented me from enjoying one of my favorite hobbies - photography! I have recently been considering a new camera purchase, but to this point I'm just trying to begin using my old one more.

We had Sunday dinner at my sister's house today, and their grandson Jordan visited with his parents. I love shooting close up pictures of kids - their faces can be SO expressive! I thought some of these were cute - keep in mind, we had already eaten dinner, he's a kid, and he was still wearing a little bit of his. I chose not to include the couple of pictures where we could see up his nose!













You've GOT to admit it - he's a cute kid!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, he sure is a cutie! - those big blue eyes, and those eyelashes..wow! One question, where are his clothes?? :-) Keep posting, Don - I love it! Love you both, Aunt Mern

skier1998 said...

He is a pretty cute kid. Those blue eyes.... are adorable.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. You did a really good job. It was nice to eat lunch with you guys yesterday. (I know that you had to put up with the rest of us but I'm sure it was worth it so you could be with your buddy Larry). Wendy it was good to see you!!! :)
Sharon

Don said...

Ah yes, the things (and people) I put up with so I can spend time with my friend! HA HA! It has been great having you in our zone this past year - hopefully you'll stay for many more.