Friday, September 28, 2007

IT'S BEEN A WHOLE WEEK!

Last night, Wendy told me it had been too long since I had submitted a new post! So, like the dutiful husband that I am, I'll put something up today.

This week has been busy; I really wanted to put up some pictures from the retreat last weekend, and I still may do that. (They'd actually have to be Wendy's pictures, since I didn't take any.) We really had a great time Friday night, and got a lot of work done on Saturday as well. (Oh, and the food was tremendous!) Many hands truly do make light(er) work - I only wish we weren't all so busy, and could spend time together more regularly. I think it's healthy, but I don't have any degree to back up that hypothesis! Tomorrow the members of our adult Sunday School class are going leaf-peeping in Lake Placid and Saranac Lake - yet another September outing to keep us busy in the autumn of 2007!

We have a break at Clarkson Monday and Tuesday. In some ways, that's too bad, because Wendy's school break isn't until the Columbus Day weekend. But, I should be able to get more work done (which is what needs to happen over the "break") by myself. For today's PowerPoint that accompanies my lectures, I used a picture of a pencil snapped in two pieces for the background - "break" - get it? Yeah, they groaned too...

Now Wendy will be happy, I've passed a few minutes of time to write this, and the weekend is slightly closer than it was when I started. It's payday too, for an added bonus (I wore my smiley-face tie to celebrate). So long...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm glad I checked once more before I left for my vaca - thanks for prodding him, Wendy Sue :-). I enjoy reading the new posts on the blogs, but Tara and Tiff are a little behind, I think? Hope to see them in person, though at the Jack & Jill party on the 6th....won't that be nice? Love to both...

skier1998 said...

Hey - nice new post. Well, you know as people read your blog they become more demanding... So, I think that your blog could definitely use some pictures or graphics - just throw some on the side bar on your layout. The black and more black tends to be a bit of a downer. :-)

Tiffany said...

Another post...I love it!! I don't always comment but I'm checking it! Well I guess I'll see you this weekend!! Love you lots! By the way, I'd love to see some pics from your retreat...etc, etc.

Tiffany said...

Okay it's been almost another whole week!! Get on here and post something for Pete's sake!! I posted THREE new posts in TWO days!! :) I demand more posts!! "More posts...more posts...more posts..." Luv you and see you soon!!